MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

French Torchons & Rusted Taps...

                             What better place to hang French tea towels...
                                 than off a set of rusted old garden taps..
                            I love how the crisp white looks with the French torchons I found a while back...
                          its funny..this little spot in my kitchen has become one of my favorite places to decorate..have had mirrors here..my vintage chalkboard ....we won't get into how many holes I have put in the wall now will we?!?!?
                               Have a lovely day my friends..thanks for coming by! x0x0

17 comments:

PRINCESSGREENEYE said...

Die Hakenleiste aus den Wasserhaehnen ist genial!

PRINCESSGREENEYE said...

Die Hakenleiste aus den Wasserhaehnen ist genial!

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

I love everything about this! And am a new follower...
~ Lin

Deb said...

love this! such a great find and unique repurposing ♥

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looks so pretty, love the contrast!

The Blue Farmhouse said...

I love it...how clever and creative.

Rita

Blondie's Journal said...

Chrissy,,,I am so happy that we caught up. I am wondering if you moved to a new home. I am just loving seeing all of your new decor. I hope I'm not being too nosy!

Xo,
Jane

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So adorable! What a find!

Fågel Blå said...

This is so lovely, I can say wonderful
Whish you a nice week
Kathrine

Kate said...

Chrissy so beautiful I love it. You have such a great sense of unique style my sweet friend. Love and blessings to you Kate xoxo

Pura Vida said...

Lovely

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

And what a beautiful spot it is! I just adore your vignettes, and how clever of you to display your towels this way. Love the stool, too!

Haworth said...

Your linens and Torchons look so lovely together, Chrissy! I really love your style. It's so airy and light. Enjoy your weekend!

LL from KS said...

I love someone not scared to put holes in the wall! We sing the same song!

LL from KS said...

I love someone not scared to put holes in the wall! We sing the same song!

LL from KS said...

I love someone not scared to put holes in the wall! We sing the same song!

Sue said...

My darling Chrissy, How are you sweetie?? Your new house is just beautiful! The floors, furniture, sun streaming in, it's all so lovely! I hope you are well, how is beautiful Meg? And your son is getting married, how wonderful! I thought about you today and wanted to stop and say HI, miss you! I'll be back, xoxoxoxoxo

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!